Show Off Your Awesomeness With an Amazing Website
You know that your business is second to none. Now it’s time to show it off with a
website designed to match your companies passion, enthusiasm, and greatness.
Amazing Website Design Opens Doors
A well designed website is one of the most cost effective ways of growing your business.
- It allows new customers to find you online
Studies show that 85% of the population searches online for local businesses
- It builds trust and invites viewers to get to know you
Studies show that people directly relate the trustworthiness of a business to the quality of the companies website
- It increases the chances of potential customers doing business with you
Studies show that many people won’t call or visit a business without a website
- It creates an advertising hub
Online advertising is substantially less expensive and more effective then other advertising mediums
Amazing Website Design
Helps Your Business Stand Out
- It immediately shows your dedication to excellence
- It helps customers find the information their looking for
- It tells your story, allowing customers to see and feel your passion
- It invites customers to connect deeper with you
- It showcases your business to people already searching for what you offer
Creating Your Amazing Website
Amazing Website Design does not happen by accident. It is a calculated and systematic process that incorporates both art and science in order to create a master piece. Effective website design goes well beyond the “design”. This is where Mark Zarr’s abilities as a master Web Designer come in. His websites are more then a string of pages with mix and match content. Before Mark gets started on your website he dives deep into your business to help find the best solutions for you. After getting to know you and your business he works with you to layout a plan that covers the four primary aspects of any good website: content, design, usability, and SEO.
Mark Zarr’s Website design services will help you get both a wold class, attention grabbing design and an effective platform for telling your story, reaching new customers, and building lasting relationships with current clientele. The difference is Mark’s consultative approach. His 12 plus years of business leadership experience means that you get a partner who first gets to know you and your business. Then helps create a full picture solution that meats your needs and helps you reach your goals. In other words, Mark knows that one size does not fit all. Your website should be as unique and thoughtfully designed as your business.
- A customized plan that meets your businesses needs and goals
- Expert level website design and development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Mobil friendly, responsive design (your website will automatically readjust to fit any size screen)
- Content Coaching (or we can write the content for you)
- Bragging rights for having one of the best websites on the internet
What Types of Websites?
- Captivating brochure and informational websites
- Engaging blog, news, and article websites
- State of the art eCommerce websites
- Powerful membership or employee portal websites
- And more
Who is it for?
Mark Zarr has helped starts ups, individuals, small businesses, large corporations and everything in between. He has worked with just about every industry imaginable. From retailers and restaurants, to accountants, law firms, contractors, and real estate agents, to churches, charities, and political organizations. Bottom line, if you need a website designed Mark can help you get one built.
A Personal Note About Getting Started:
The first step is to set up time for us to chat. During this no obligation, pressure free conversation, we will simply get to know each other. A website can be a big investment and it is important that everyone involved feels comfortable and confident working together. While I have worked with all types of businesses and organizations I do not partner with just anyone. My number one priority will always be the people that I meet. That is why I only partner with people, businesses, and organizations who I believe that I can help. Our first conversation is a way for us both to see if there is potential for us to move forward into more formal discussions. During our conversation, I will ask questions about you, your business, and of course, your website needs. I will offer some insights, free advice, and if applicable share some initial ideas on how I could help you meet your goals. At the end of the conversation if we both feel comfortable about a potential partnership we can discuss the next steps. If you’re ready for a website design experience like no other I look forward to meeting you!
Mark Zarr, MBA